The Children’s League –
- All games are two innings in length
- Most divisions use coach pitch
- Every player gets to bat once each inning
- Every player has a “Buddy” who is there to assist them and, more importantly, to cheer them on
- Every player is safe on bases
- Every player rounds the bases and gets to score a run each inning
- The last Player on the lineup gets a home run!
It really is all about the Miracle Kids!
The Adult League –
- The adult players follow rules set out by The National Wheelchair Softball Association – http://www.wheelchairsoftball.org/